The product at a glance$27/m, $67/m, $97/m
I think anyone with a dropshipping business is aware of how difficult that is. Suppliers come and go, or they just don’t deliver on time. It’s complicated to make things work and retain clients.
Trust me; I tried almost every platform out there. However, SaleHoo gets my review because, after years of dropshipping, since I joined, I haven’t stopped.
At first, it didn’t seem helpful to pay to get supplies. Regardless, you have to reconsider after tons of issues with different suppliers. So, at some point, you need to take a step back and think if what you’re doing is actually working.
One of the best features is that the platform has our back. The suppliers are screened, so you know you’ll be dealing with legit people. Also, there are many ways to promote interactions beyond sales and purchasing.
What is SaleHoo?
This is an amazing platform, established in New Zealand, that connects manufacturers, wholesalers, drop shippers, and other players in the online market industry.
First, you get access to a platform filled with thousands of people like you.
SaleHoo has been around for years. Many people out there are in this industry, and it’s important to meet each other. The community on this website is highly experienced, and you can interact with them.
One of the best parts of that is that they can recommend top suppliers, in case you feel uncertain at the beginning.
Then, I’m not sure about their screening process, but everyone there is legit.
At first, I was quite skeptical about the sellers. So, I always went with the most expensive and highly rated ones. However, as I needed to reduce my costs, I tried new people. So far, I’ve never had to use another programs any more.
How Drop Shipping Works in SaleHoo
It’s actually quite easy. Also, the system is mostly automated. Everything is made so that you can get to work immediately!
- Offer the product on online retailers like Amazon or eBay.
- Once you have made the sale, return to the site, and purchase the product from one of the suppliers.
- Remember to keep in mind taxes and other service fees.
- Also, you can buy products in bulk and have them shipped to your warehouse. Personally, I’ve never had to buy in bulk. However, knowing that I have a choice is always reassuring.
How to Get the Most Out of SaleHoo
Don’t waste a penny! It takes work, but this platform will help you well. Here are a few tips on how you can acquire the best services from the site:
- Learn how dropshipping works.
- If you’re new, take your time to learn.
- You can use their knowledge base.
- Write down your ideas and the people you want to work with.
- Decide for a niche and work with that first.
- Always have a clear idea.
- Finally, think outside the box.
Make an effort to know your market: I think this is important. Most of my success in dropshipping and the platform comes because of my clarity.
Who Is This For?
screenshot of salehoo site on a laptop and tablet
In my opinion, this platform is best for beginners or seasoned shippers that need to get some weight off their shoulders.
So, if you’re just starting and you’re having issues finding suppliers, this can save you tons of time and money.
As you’ll eventually learn, one of the most time-consuming tasks will be finding reliable suppliers. Pricing is essential, definitely. However, dropshipping is a business, and finding a business partner is always more beneficial.
And, for the seasoned players, you’ll find great suppliers, save time, and find useful deals around the platform.
Through the years, I’ve found great suppliers outside the platform, don’t get me wrong. However, most of them have come and gone at will. Here, I’ve found people with whom I’ve collaborated nonstop.
What Else Is Offered on the SaleHoo Site?
Another extra feature on this website is an online store builder. This consists of plans to help you set up your own online store and make it thrive.
You will receive store templates designed by professionals and other essential marketing tools. The packages it offers for this service include:
- Basic: $27 per month.
- Standard: $47 per month.
- Premium Plan: $97 per month.
There are many choices here, and you can choose whatever is more convenient for you. I’ve always had my own store. However, I didn’t want this to go overlooked.
Remember, the critical part is that you start ASAP.
Here, you’ll get the website, the store, the suppliers, and your business ready to go!
- Excellent customer support: The site provides an efficient customer support service where you can call them or email them and submit your requests, questions, or complaints.
- 60-day money-back guarantee: Find out if it’s right for you! You can try this program risk-free!
- Get extra help: Obtain access to the seller training center, blogs, a community forum, among other useful features. Hint: interact with the community; they are great!
- Great screening process: The strict scrutiny of the sellers ensures that the scammers are barred from the site.
- Long-lasting relationships: You get to build and grow relationships with suppliers.
- Expensive for many people.
- It needs better search filters.
- There is no location-based search on the website.
Dropshipping is a complicated business, especially now that there’s a lot of competition. However, if you play your cards well, you can start your business in just days.
With this platform, you’ll get your business up and running without breaking your head. Focus on what’s important!
Tray it Now For 60 Days Risk Free… Click the Button Below
Originally posted 2020-02-27 22:20:24.